Victoria is Golden Gate’s Favorite Pet Sitter
*Overnight Stays $55 OR $350 Weekly
Dogs Cats Hamsters & More
Dates are going fast! Email now!
Loving care in the comfort of your home.
SWFL Golden Gate Dog-Sitter, Step-by-Step
- Fill out and “SUBMIT” the short contact form above.
- When I get your email, I will contact you ASAP. Then, you can provide more details.
- Next, you will receive an initial estimate & we can set up a meeting for your FREE in-home consultation.
- I come over to meet & snuggle your pets. Then, we discuss my fee & anything else you want (*the published rate, above, is for 1-2 pets).
- Autumn & winter are my busiest seasons. Contact me now to get the dates you require.
I guarantee you will feel well-connected to your pets while you are away. Whether you are on vacation, at a conference for work, or gone because of an emergency. You can keep in touch as often or as infrequently as you like via:
Golden Gate Dog-Sitting Overnight Package
My overnight dog-sitting package includes a bundle of essential services. While you are gone from Golden Gate SWFL, I provide:
- Love, snuggles & attention, just like your dogs and cats are my very own
- Walking & Feeding as instructed
- Daily brushing
- Administration of medicines
Answers to FAQs
- Need a Golden Gate dog-sitter because you have to go away for a last-minute emergency? Submit the contact form ASAP.
- Would a background check make you feel better? No problem. I will provide a copy of my FL DL.
- Interested in local references? They are available upon request.
More about me…
- I have a BS in Environmental Policy from Michigan State University & an MSEd. from Shenandoah University.
- I used to be an adjunct faculty member at universities in the US and abroad, including the University of South Florida and the University of Delaware.
- Do I have another job? Yes. I teach yoga classes at Crunch Naples and the Bonita Springs YMCA for a total of 3 hours/week. I also work remotely on my MacBook, from home, as a freelance writer & editor.
- Vegan, Kosher, Halal, Hindu, & Buddhist clients will be happy to know I’m vegetarian. I can, however, feed meat to your pets as instructed.
- I speak some Spanish, French and Korean.