Victoria is the Main Line’s favorite Dog-Sitter
Overnight Stays $60
Weekly discounts available
Dogs Cats Fish & More
Contact form - Send an email
In the comfort of your home.
Victoria is the Main Line’s Dog-Sitter, Cat-Sitter, Pet-Sitter
- Get started by submitting the quick & easy, handy-dandy contact form above.
- As soon as I receive your info, I will contact you ASAP & you can tell me about your situation.
- I will give you an initial estimate & set up an appointment for a FREE in-home consultation.
- I come visit for a meet-&-greet, snuggle your pets, & establish the fee (*the published rate, above, is for 1-2 pets).
- The busiest time of year is summer and winter, contact me now to secure the dates you need.
I guarantee you will feel well-connected to your pets while you are away, whether on vacation, at a conference for work, or gone due to an emergency. You can keep in touch as often or as infrequently as you like via:
Main Line Dog-Sitting Services
My overnight dog-sitting package includes a basket of services. While you are away from home, I provide
- Love and snuggles, just like your pet is my very own
- Walking as instructed
- Feeding as instructed
- Administration of medicines
- Daily brushing
Answers to Clients’ FAQs
- Need an emergency, last-minute dog-sitter? Submit the contact form, I will respond ASAP, and, if available, come over to spend the night in 24 hours or less.
- Do you want to run a background check? No problem. I will provide my driver’s license for you.
- Interested in local references? I provide references on request.
More about me…Your Main Line dog-sitter…
- I have an MSEd and teach as an adjunct at LaSalle University from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. M–Th.
- I am also a freelance copy editor and a yoga teacher (this is my yoga website).
- Kosher, Hindu, Halal, Buddhist, and vegan clients will be happy to know I’m vegetarian (and a Whole Foods / Trader Joes shopper). However, I will feed meat and wet food to your pets as instructed.
- I am a nice Jewish lady — friendly, kind and responsible.
- I am a graduate of Lower Merion HS (’88).
- I speak some Spanish, French and Korean.
- Hate has no home here. Respect everyone.