Victoria Is Estero’s #1 Dog-Sitter
*Overnight Stays $55 OR $350 Weekly
Dogs Cats Hamsters & More
Dates are going fast! Email now!
Estero Dog-Sitter, Step-by-Step
- Fill out the contact form above and click “submit.”
- I will contact you ASAP by phone and we can discuss your situation.
- On the phone, I can give you an estimate and set up an appointment for a FREE home consultation.
- I come over for a meet-&-greet, snuggle your pets, and establish my fee (*the published rate, above, is for 1-2 pets).
- While I’m there, you can copy my FL DL so you can perform the background check of your choice.
- Autumn and winter are my busiest time of year, so book early to get the dates you need.
- Local references are available on request.
- Do you have an emergency need for an Estero dog-sitter, cat-sitter, or pet-sitter? If I’m available, we can short-track the above steps and I will arrive ASAP.
- Do I have another job? Yes. I am a yoga teacher and leave occasionally to teach classes. I am also a freelance writer and editor, so I can do my work from your home.
- I do not smoke cigarettes.
- I am vegetarian and will not cook or bring meat into your home. This is ideal for clients who are vegan, Kosher, Halal, Hindu, and Buddhist. I will, however, feed meat to your pets as instructed.
- I have a BS in Environmental Policy and an MSEd. I have taught English in the US, at UDelaware and USF, and spent 10 years abroad teaching in South Korea, China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brazil, and Argentina.
- I’m the kind of lady who listens to NPR and will NOT be voting for Trump.